2020 e-Enduro Series “PACKAGE REGISTRATION”
• REGISTRATION TO ALL THE STAGES OF THE SERIES AT THE SPECIAL PRICE OF 150€ INSTEAD OF 200€(excluding the Skills Events).
• PERSONALIZED NUMBER PLATE, with Name and Surname, Team Name and Race number you’ll choose. The number plate, with your number choosed between the 16 and 999, will be delivered at the first licence check you’ll do, and it will remain unchanged for the whole season!
• 2020 e-Enduro T-Shirt, that will be delivered at the Lacona -Elba stage.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ENTIRE CHAMPIONSHIP BY FILLING IN THE FORM
• The registration fee for the race is set at Euro 150 + secretarial rights.
• Registrations will be considered valid only if payment is received by the organizer.
• The registration fee is not refundable.
• For further security and guarantee, it is recommended to always have a copy of the payment with you, and above all the valid Medical Certificate, during the preliminary operations.
• Medical certificate is mandatory
• If you don’t have an FCI race license, to enter the e-Enduro event you can buy a daily license pass issued by FCI at the cost of 15 EUR. The daily license pass includes the insurance coverage provided by the INA/ Assitalia insurer but only for one day. To buy the daily pass you must be in possession of a certificate of competive sport (cycling) eligibility issued by a medical centre recognized by CONI, dated at least one day before requesting a FCI license or an FCI daily pass. Usually, the certificate is requested by your sport association.
• You cannot obtain a daily pass for the junior category ( 17-18 yrs old).
• All the riders in possession of a FCI license must submit their entries to both the FCI electronic system Factor k (http://fci.ksport.kgroup.eu/Fci/) and to the website e-Enduro and must show their FCI license in order to get their number table. All the riders of the categories junior 17/18 men and women cannot compete in national events.
• When a delegate does the entry for a rider or a group of riders, he is personally responsible for the treatment of personal data of each participant, lift e-Enduro of any responsibilities, claim or legation action coming from the person (s) who delegated him. The delegate certifies all the mandatory legal requirements of each of the riders enrolled by him, lifting the organizer of the e-Enduro series, the sponsors, the promoters of the series and any other person involved in the series organization, free of any responsibility, claim, legal action, damage claim related in any way to participating at the event.