How to enter E-enduro events:
You can enter every round individually or all the rounds of the e-enduro series at the website endu.net. Click on the button, compile the subscription form and pay the enrollment duties with a credit card or sending a wire.
SPECIAL OFFER for the Cumulative entry:
- Save 60 EUR:Choosing to enter all the six rounds of the e-enduro series and you will pay 160 EUR instead of 240 EUR.
- Personalized number plate: In addition, you will get a personalized number plate with your name, your team and a number of your choice between 16 and 999. The number will remain the same for the entire season and you can collect the personalized number plate at the license check boot at every race. Be sure to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org your preferences. In the case the number of your choice is taken, we will contact you in order to pick another one.
- Free 2018 E-enduro t-shirt for the first 30 entries
- You can enter online each event no later than 8:00 pm on the Thursday prior each race weekend, after this deadline you can entry the race only at the race secretary paying an additional fee of 5 EUR. The race entry fee is 40 EUR
- Your entry is valid only if your payment is confirmed.
- The entry fees are not refundable.
- Bring your receipt with you
- If you don’t have an FCI race license, to enter the e-Enduro event you can buy a daily license pass issued by FCI at the cost of 15 EUR. The daily license pass includes the insurance coverage provided by the INA/ Assitalia insurer but only for one day. To buy the daily pass you must be in possession of a certificate of competive sport (cycling) eligibility issued by a medical centre recognized by CONI, dated at least one day before requesting a FCI license or an FCI daily pass. Usually, the certificate is requested by your sport association.
- You cannot obtain a daily pass for the junior category ( 17-18 yrs old).
- All the riders in possession of a FCI license must submit their entries to both the FCI electronic system Factor k (http://fci.ksport.kgroup.eu/Fci/) and to the website e-Enduro and must show their FCI license in order to get their number table. All the riders of the categories junior 17/18 men and women cannot compete in national events.
- When a delegate does the entry for a rider or a group of riders, he is personally responsible for the treatment of personal data of each participant, lift e-Enduro of any responsibilities, claim or legation action coming from the person (s) who delegated him. The delegate certifies all the mandatory legal requirements of each of the riders enrolled by him, lifting the organizer of the e-Enduro series, the sponsors, the promoters of the series and any other person involved in the series organization, free of any responsibility, claim, legal action, damage claim related in any way to participating at the event.