2018 SEASON VIDEO RECAP
The e-Enduro 2018 season ended with a bang not so long ago but the year brought so many praise and emotion to the organizing trio composed by Franco Monchiero, Davide Bonandrini and Cristina Trippa that they decided without a doubt to continue the experience for the 2019 season and to move forward internationally with the new 2019 e-Enduro World Race series. This evolutionary step is a recognition of the growing interest gained by this new cycling category not only in Italy but also abroad.
Today, we are ready to publish the dates for the e-Enduro 2019 season.
CALENDAR e-ENDURO 2019
- March 3 – e-Enduro Skills Event – TBD
- March 16/17 – e-Enduro – Alassio
- April 27/28 – e-Enduro – Lacona (Elba Island)
- May 25/26 – e-Enduro – Pogno
- June 22/23 – e-Enduro – Val di Pejo
- September 21/22 – e-Enduro in Varazze
In the coming days, we will let you know all the news in the pipeline for the upcoming season but in meantime we want to thank all the actors of the 2018 season:
– The e-riders who participated in all the venues of the series and in particular the season’s winners, Chiara Pastore (Team Locca-Specialized) and Andrea Garibbo (New Bike 2008 Haibike Racing Team.
– The race locations of the 2018 season: Alassio, Pietra Ligure, Val di Pejo, Bergamo and Varazze.
– The sponsors who joined the naming sponsor Specialized: Vittoria, Mr. Wolf, Limar Helmets, Ohlins- Andreani Group, Double3, Billet, DSB and Speedy Decal.
– The main exhibitors like Atala, Whistle, Haibike, Lapierre, Bosch and Braking.
Now, enjoy the 2018 e-Enduro season video recap
The Race Events Staff wishes you a Merry Christmas.